About the job
We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and flexible Controller. Your focus will be on Business Controlling for all the Product Units of the Unifiedpost Group: Channel, Collect, Banqup and Financial Services.
A minimum of 5 years professional experience would be desirable.
You will be part of a young and dynamic Controlling team and will be in close contact with our Product Unit Managers, and C-levels.
- You will act as the financial business partner of the product unit directors
- You follow up on R&D investments and prepare investment cases
- You will check and analyze the P&L of the product units and present these to the business on a monthly basis
- You are responsible for the preparation of annual budgets of the product unit, for the alienation of the budgets with our strategic plan
- Your detailed and accurate forecasting on the short and the midterm will contribute to the company’s success
- You challenge the business on their financial performance
- You will assist the controlling team in other projects such as: set-up of new reporting, project controlling, integration of new entities, etc.
- You are ensuring that procedures are adhered to and that controls are functioning properly while the company continues growing; you are involved from
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium, our HQ is in La Hulpe and next to that location we are also based in Ghent and Antwerp. For this role, occasional travel to our locations in The Netherlands (Breda or Lelystad) might be required.
We would be happy to see
- Master degree in Economics or Finance
- You have 4 to 6 years of experience in finance with a good knowledge of financial and business controlling. Background with Big 4 is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and data handling skills, including the ability to present numbers in a concise and value adding manner
- Hands on mentality and eager to work on continuous improvement
- You are a team payer and have good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- You are a pro in Microsoft Excel.
- Affinity with software, development, licenses and added-value financial solutions is an asset. Experience with ERP and/or BI Tooling is a plus.
- Industry knowledge (payments business, documents processing, identity, value-added financial-solutions ...) is an advantage
- Native Dutch | English speaking & writing skills.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.