Client Service Manager
About the job
The primary purpose of the Service Manager ‘Documents - Corporate Clients’ is to manage, engage and provide service excellence to our clients and partners. You will work in conjunction with Service Desk Agents, Sales Representatives, Product Managers, Resource Management and other stakeholders.
You are responsible for providing excellent service to clients for their Unifiedpost systems. You ensure that all client expectations are met above expectations through professional communication, reporting, resolving issues, meeting SLAs, spotting upsell opportunities and adding value.
- Be responsible for guiding the successful execution of the services, ensuring high quality of services and timely delivery of change requests within budget to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Pro-actively analyze the business needs to help ensure that Unifiedpost’s solution meets our customer’s objectives by combining industry’s best practices and product knowledge.
- Effectively influence decisions at the management level of customer organizations.
- Work closely with the customer to understand and manage service expectations.
- Manage the operational and tactical aspects of service engagements and mitigate any risk.
- Review and report on service deliverables, progress, risk and financials.
- Ensure that service reviews, issue reports and quality assurance procedures take place.
Client Service Management
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies, in close collaboration with all Unifiedpost stakeholders.
- Continually define ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Maintain and build strong and long-term client relationships, by understanding the client’s business needs and how Unifiedpost can add value.
- Provide monthly service reports to clients and discuss the service performance.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium we are divided over the 3 locations: HQ at La Hulpe near Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. You will be based in the Antwerp or Ghent area, flexibility towards other locations (also in the Netherlands occasionally) is required.
We would be happy to see
- Communication: Clear, concise, coherent and complete written and verbal communication, in Dutch, French and English;
- Critical thinking: Ability to search, classify, interpret, sintetize and present information;
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities;
- Ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views;
- Proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and adapt to changing environment and priorities.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holidays, and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we are very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.