What is Channel?
“Channel” is a sustainable outbound solution for Order-to-Cash processes. With Channel, you’ve got everything your company needs for electronic outgoing documents or data in one single product. Our solution is fully digital, fully automated and it enables seamless B2B, B2C and B2G document and data exchange. Channel is tax compliant in more than 60 countries worldwide.
All in one solution with Channel
- Automatically process invoices, orders, customised or sector specific formats (e.g. dunning letter)
- Enrichment of documents with matching master data
- Creation of documents and messages
- Electronic signature on documents
- Placing payment functionality directly on invoices
- Generating and adding payment details on invoices (e.g. links, QR code)
- Archiving according to country-specific regulations
Advantages and details
There are no format restrictions with Channel, all formats such as XML, Edifact, CSV, IDoc, FacturX; ZUGFeRD can be sent and converted
Outgoing invoices can be sent via multiple channels: from print to e-mail to structured interfaces such as HTTPS, SFTP, AS2, web service, REST API
Simple and fast implementation – ready to use (Software as a Service (SaaS))
No extra work from your internal IT department required
Connection of international interfaces (e.g. PEPPOL, EESPA)
Campaign management to invite your customers/partners to join our steadily growing Crossnet network
Managing your clients is also easy and flexible to control using the portal and all the advantages of Crossnet
Compatible with any ERP system
Customisable usage and modularly adaptive to your current and future business
"It was a challenging project with many novelties and unknown aspects under great time pressure. However, we have solved all problems together and successfully mastered a fully functioning communication of our invoicing processes via the official Italian platform Sistema di Interscambio."
Thomas Pitscheider – SAP Project Manager, Leica Geosystems