About the job
- Participation in innovative projects related to PSD2/Open Banking/API integration
- Work with tech teams located in Poland, Belgium, Romania, Vietnam
- 3rd line of IT support for IT departments of our enterprise Clients
- Development of tools and automation
- Maintenance of our cloud environments (Azure)
- Direct cooperation with our analyst and development teams
- DevOps related tasks (CI/CD) with cooperation with Group core DevOps team
- Support for functional / integration testing
- Building and maintaining knowledge base
Banqware is an API-driven platform for open banking solutions, allowing for banks and fintech companies to access a number of European banking APIs.
Banqware helps TPPs and banks quickly access an open banking ecosystem and analyze banking data, allowing them to create bold and innovative solutions, as well as cross-sell and up-sell their existing product.
We are a part of Unifiedpost Group (Belgium) -one of the largest European Fintechs (Euronext: UPG) with operations in 32 countries.
The team is located in Warsaw.
We would be happy to see
- Higher education or recent students (preferred science);
- Analytical thinking and ability to formulate questions, conclusions and recommendations;
- Ability to work under time pressure (in compliance with SLA);
- Ability to communicate effectively;
- Reliability and good organization of work;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Solid knowledge of SQL and databases (in particular MS SQL)
- Very good command of the spoken and written Polish and English language
- Experience in the analysis of system logs
- Experience in maintaining Docker environments
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with Postman
- Knowledge of MongoDB
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence tools
- Knowledge of the software development process
- Tech stack: .net, python, Docker, Jinja, REST API, Azure cloud, Google cloud,
- Tools: Postman, Jira, Confluence, Robo3t, VS Code, GIT (Azure Devops, Bitbucket)
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are:
- Projects for international clients;
- Paid holidays;
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed;
- Private medical care - LuxMed,
- MultiSport membership,
- Individual development budget;
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. B2B contract/employment contract);
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.