About the job
We are looking for a Tax Specialist with a special focus on Transfer Pricing. In this global role, you will develop a good overview of Unifiedpost new strategy, investments and way of working. You will also have the opportunity to develop your network, management and negotiation skills to make your project happen.
You will be responsible for designing and reshaping our transfer pricing strategies. You will take responsibility in various situations such as compliance, contacts with the tax administration, defense, etc.
In this fast-paced and ever-changing discipline, the ideal candidate will have a solid tax background, preferably a previous experience in a similar department, as well as the capacity to easily adapt to new regulations.
This is what we expect of you:
- Review the work of the tax assistants
- Help shape our transfer pricing strategy in line with our strategy
- Take leadership regarding transfer pricing matters in the framework of audits, advanced pricing agreements, rulings, documentation, and planning projects.
- Point of contact for tax authorities
- Develop and plan the best transfer pricing approaches and solutions, including data gathering, comparable searches, and various financial and statistical analyses
- Involvement in other tax issues beyond transfer pricing eg. advise and implement tax incentives available
- You will also provide tax advice and support the tax compliance during the periodic closing process.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium we are divided over the 3 locations: HQ at La Hulpe near Brussels, Antwerp and Ghent. You will be based in La Hulpe, and flexibility towards other locations is required.
We would be happy to see
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in economics, law, econometrics, mathematics or physics
- You have 6 to 10 years of work experience in a similar function
- You are an excellent communicator – Dutch and English are our internal language, so excellent spoken and written knowledge is a must
- You are eager to learn and willing to further develop in tax or economics fields
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects and assignments at the same time.
- You value team effort, are a team player but can also work independently
- You are always curious about new technologies and development methods
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.