About the job
We are looking for high-energy thinkers and doers with a passion for new technologies and startup culture to become our teammates and help us build a great new open banking experience.
This is what we expect of you:
- Cooperation with a team of programmers and analysts in the software development process;
- Participation in API platform implementation and development projects;
- Support for functional / integration tests;
- API analysis, preparation of specifications for programmers (Postman);
- Change analysis, documentation update;
- Keeping in touch with banks to improve the app.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
What we require from you:
- Analytical thinking, formulating conclusions and recommendations;
- Very good command of the spoken and written Polish and English language;
- Knowledge of SQL (JOINs, aggregate functions, subqueries);
What we would appreciate:
- Knowledge of REST API, OAuth2;
- Experience in software development or banking / finance.
This is what you win
We want the best people on board, and offer the following perks:
- Projects for international clients;
- Paid holidays;
- Flexible working hours and a partially remote work if needed;
- Private medical care - LuxMed,
- MultiSport membership,
- Individual development budget;
- Variety of cooperation forms (i.e. B2B contract/employment contract);
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.