Customer Onboarding Representative
About the job
Are you triggered by customer care and commercial communication? And do you love to convince different parties of the advantages to simplify administrative and financial processes? Do you feel motivated by growth, and are you proud of being part of a success story? We then invite you to read what follows …
● You become the ambassador of our billtobox platform that aims at supporting the entrepreneur in his financial administration
● You motivate and assist accountants in defining and executing initiatives to enthusiasm the accountant's clients and convince them to adopt and use billtobox.This always in close cooperation with our Sales Business Development Managers.
● You provide administrative support to the accountant in sending out mailings, newsletters, invitations for webinars,...
● You are advisor to the SME and clarify how billtobox brings added value to their company
● You are responsible for the set-up of the entrepreneur in the billtobox system, a condition for the digital transformation at the accountant offices and their customers
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
As we are expanding our market potential for billtobox at a fast pace, we decided to introduce a new onboarding team that cooperates closely with the billtobox Sales Manager manager in Belgium to guarantee a fluent onboarding of their customers (accountants) and the underlying customers (SME’s/entrepreneurs). This demands a helping hand in communication and presentation.
The home base for our new onboarding team will be Ghent
We would be happy to see
● Sales-oriented bachelor with commercial feeling
● A smooth chat attitude, by phone, via online meetings and face-to-face
● Fascinated by IT / cloud solutions
● Team player
● Goal-oriented personality
● Flexible in time and location
● Affinity with software testing, invoicing and accounting is a plus
● You are proactive and take ownership
● You are an excellent communicator – Dutch should be excellent spoken and written; French is a plus. Basic English knowledge.
● You value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of administrative and financial business processes. You will develop your coordination and language skills.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.