Digital Marketeer (Junior)
About the job
We’re looking for a marketing professional who can work proactively, operates at its best in a changing environment and communicates effectively.
Hands-on marketeer looking for a challenge and willing to learn fast.
• Construct email campaigns
• Send email newsletters (engage with existing customers)
• Segment email lists (+ scoring of prospects)
• Reporting and analyzing campaign results
• Create innovative campaigns on social media: define calendar, analyze results, …
• Define and setup advertising campaigns
• Support Tradeshows and events
• Update websites
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
A young and dynamic marketing team is divided over the 3 locations in Belgium (Antwerp, Ghent & La Hulpe near Brussels) and 2 locations in The Netherlands (Breda & Lelystad). Working from all these offices is possible.
We would be happy to see
• Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Communications
• First experience in the role of Junior Marketing Manager, Campaign manager in the B2B industry (Finance, Fintech, Services) would be a plus
• Service-oriented mindset and strong sense of responsibilities
• Strong attention to detail, who works well with deadlines
• Able to transform technical content into attractive marketing material
• Team player with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude
• Fluent in English, Dutch and preferably French
• Some experience or familiarity with email marketing tools (Pardot, Sitecore,…) and CRM platforms (particularly Salesforce is a plus)
• Able to work on websites and templates with HTML and CSS
• Standard MS Office skills (Word – Excel – PowerPoint)
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we’re a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.