Digital Marketeer - B2C Experience (Medior level)
About the job
We are looking for a marketeer with proven experience in defining and executing marketing campaigns in a Business-to-Consumer environment? In fact, a marketing professional who can work proactively, operates at its best in a changing environment and communicates effectively. In short, a real hands-on marketeer. You thrive in a digital environment and love digital trends.
• Development of short- and long-term marketing & communication campaigns (digital and non-digital) in collaboration with sales and business development
• Setup and analyse ad campaigns across channels and segments
• Implement and elaborate the content marketing strategy
• Improve and adjust the implementation of marketing automation concepts.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
A young and dynamic marketing team is divided over the 3 locations in Belgium (Antwerp, Ghent & La Hulpe near Brussels) and 2 locations in The Netherlands (Breda & Lelystad). Working from all these offices is possible.
We would be happy to see
• A team player with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic,
and a "can-do" attitude
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar function
• Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Communications
• You are hands-on. You're not just making plans, you're also executing them.
• You are familiar with following concepts: Content Marketing, Marketing Funnel, Marketing Automation, Buyer/customer Journey, ...
• You have extended knowledge of commonly used tools like: Salesforce, Sitecore, Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Semrush, …
• You create and implement content for all kinds of marketing and communications channels (Print, Web, Social, TV, Radio, … )
• You have a sharp and original pen and can optimise your writing for SEO
• You can develop short- and long-term marketing & communication campaigns (digital and non-digital) in collaboration with sales and business development
• Fluent in English, Dutch and preferably French
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we’re a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.