End User Computing & Sys Admin
About the job
If you like variation in your job, and your Dutch and English are good, this might be what you are looking for! Joining Unifiedpost Group IT ops team, will give you a challenging job as responsible for End user computing and junior sysadmin responsible for platform monitoring.
End User Computing, this is what we expect from you:
- Manage End User Computing (laptop )environment (Macbooks, Windows/linux laptops)
- Manage office LAN/WAN
- Manage office printing
- Define Hardware/software standards
- Manage badge system
- Manage telephone provisioning with PBX system
- Manage tools + licenses
- Google suite (user management)
- Microsoft Office 365
Junior Sys Admin, this is a summary of your tasks in this role:
- Monitoring of the platform
- 4 levels currently need checks every day (high customer impact, live logging chat, error mailing, cloud watch)
- Retry folder checks on a daily basis
- DB Tuning for the indexes of each new project
- Bug fixing and adding logging
- Performance tweaking
- Continuous integration
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
End User Computing competencies :
- You are passionate about system engineering, eager to master Linux administration e.g. CentOS, Redhat (a Bachelor ICT proves you are)
- You are proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement
- You are an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must
- You value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision
- You are always curious about new technologies and development methods
Sys Admin skills :
- Basic programming (java) and scripting (bash) knowledge
- DB knowledge (sql server is a plus)
- Continuous integration experience is an asset (docker, kubernetes, pipelines, jenkins, AWS services...)
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the UnifiedPost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.