End User Computing & Sys Admin
About the job
If you are ambitious and like variation in your job, and your Dutch and English are good, this might be what you are looking for! Joining Unifiedpost Group IT ops team, will give you a challenging job as responsible for End user computing and junior sysadmin responsible for platform monitoring. Passion and motivation is what we are looking for, prior to experience.
End User Computing, this is what we expect from you:
- Manage End User Computing (laptop)environment (Macbooks, Windows/linux)
- Manage office LAN/WAN
- Manage office printing
- Define Hardware/software standards
- Manage badge system
- Manage telephone provisioning with PBX system
- Manage tools + licenses
- Google suite (user management)
- Microsoft Office 365
Junior Sys Admin, this is a summary of your tasks in this role:
- Monitoring of the platform
- 4 levels currently need checks every day (high customer impact, live logging chat, error mailing, cloud watch
- Retry folder checks on a daily basis
- DB Tuning for the indexes of each new project
- Bug fixing and adding logging
- Performance tweaking
- Continuous integration.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitalizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium we are divided over the 3 locations: HQ at La Hulpe near Brussels, and Ghent and Antwerp. You will be based in the Ghent area, flexibility towards other locations also in the Netherlands occasionally might be required.
We would be happy to see
End User Computing competencies :
- You are passionate about laptop and desktops, Windows 10 and MacOS administration
- You are proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement
- You are an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must
- You value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision
- You are always curious about new technologies and development methods
Sys Admin skills :
- You are passionate about system engineering, eager to master Linux administration e.g. CentOS, Redhat (a Bachelor ICT proves you are)
- Basic programming (java) and scripting (bash) knowledge
- DB knowledge (sql server is a plus)
- Continuous integration experience is an asset (docker, kubernetes, pipelines, jenkins, AWS services...)
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the UnifiedPost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.