Front-end (Full-Stack) Developer
About the job
As a Frontend/Full-Stack Developer, you will be responsible to:
- Help create business logic and data models;
- Participate in analyzing and estimating new products and projects;
- Develop applications based on the user stories;
- Prepare demo sessions for the stakeholders;
- Work closely with the QA and Devops to build qualitative web applications;
- Help in preparing documentation on the software that was developed.
You will need to:
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous
- Improvement - always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English
is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Understand what the customer and the business need;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
We would be happy to see
Medior/Senior experience :
- Relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces;
- We love technology, so we have quite a big technological stack;
- Typescript (or ES6 knowledge) and experience with React (or similar frameworks like Vue, Angular2 or Ember),
- With a good feel for UX and UI design;
- Web API knowledge : REST, GraphQL;
- Unit testing & Version Control (Git);
Nice to have experience in:
- AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, ALB…) & Terraform : this is a big plus;
- Java and Nodejs;
- Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration;
- Mobile, Responsive Design or UX experience is a plus;
- Familiar with Webpack, Jenkins, Docker, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow.
This is what you win
Everyone pays well in IT. So of course you get an excellent salary, benefits incl. company car, great office in a perfect location, including working from home.
But we’re about more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.;
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT & Agile communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.
You can send your application by the fill-form below. We’ll treat it with care.