Graphic Designer Online & Offline
In close cooperation with the Product Marketing Manager and the marketing team, the Graphic Designer will focus on creating visual content for Unifiedpost Group for both print and online use. Your designs reach the right audience and make them curious about our products.
We are a European fin-tech company offering a one-stop-shop for administrative & financial business processes. We focus on value documents that link to concrete actions (payment, sign, etc.). Our offering covers both on & offline services.
We believe that administrative & financial processes should be simple, convenient and smart.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
About the job
We like you to ...
- create strong, eye-catching concepts that grab the attention of potential customers or partners. For both print and online use.
- transform technical content into attractive marketing material
- creatively manage content, targetted at our different audiences, in line with our corporate branding
- participate and engage in creative brainstorm sessions and translate ideas into attractive visual content
- manage your projects in cooperation with the internal team and marketing agencies
- work independently and organise projects from concept to lay-out create designs that stay top of mind with our target groups
- create and analyse innovative campaigns on Social Media be a master in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- work on our websites. HTML and CSS have no secrets for you.
- technically support the marketing team with:
- the construction of email drip campaigns
- building email templates
- creating dashboards and analysing results in Google Analytics
We would be happy to see
Required skills, attitude and experience :
We’re looking for a marketing professional who works proactively, operates at its best in a changing environment and communicates effectively.
- Self-starter who doesn’t shy away from a challenge and is willing to learn
- Bachelor degree in Graphic design and Multi-Media
- You are interested in or have experience with video editing
- Service-oriented mindset and a strong sense of responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail, who works well with deadlines
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, "can-do" attitude
- Fluent in English and Dutch
These skills are a plus:
- Experience with Sitecore, Wordpress, Salesforce, Pardot
- Ability to work with Sketch
- You speak french
- You have a first working experience (1-3 years)
- Social media management
- Monitoring of websites and domain names
This is what you win
- The ability to have a huge impact on our growth strategies
- Opportunity to develop yourself within a Belgian Fintech company growing internationally (Top 100 Fintech in Europe)
- A good work-life balance
- Possibility to work from La Hulpe office, or Ghent or Antwerp
- A very attractive salary package with extra legal benefits and a company car
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!