About the job
As an ‘Implementation Consultant’ for the UP Delivery Platform, you are strong personality with technical insights, project management skills and you feel good to have regular interaction with the customers.
In brief, you:
• act as SPOC towards customers for integration projects
• represent Unifiedpost Group in discussing technical solutions (product versus customizations)
• have strong communication skills: both in writing and oral (Dutch, English; and French is an asset)
• are down to earth and factual based.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
• experience in setting-up connectivity between systems
• XML/JSON, web technology, programming skills, IT OPS skills
• writing technical documentation when encountering unknown details.
Project management skills:
• being able to get a conceptual high-level view on solutions
• focus on requirements capturing, scope guarding
• cooperation to accomplish reporting and budget estimations/follow-up, …
• steering and follow-up on project/product requests within UP organisation.
• not afraid to switch frequently between different customers/project tasks
• initiative taker
• problem solver: be willing to dig into (unknown) details.
• preferably some (years) of experience
• in IT Service Desk
• in 2nd line IT OPS team
• as IT functional analyst.
This is what you win
Challenges: we are transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.