IT Operations Engineer
About the job
- make sure that the company IT infrastructure works
- execute innovation projects.
- follow up on daily production processes by monitoring systems and applications.
- do trend analysis based on the available logging information and pro-actively act to prevent service decrease.
- measure system performance and interpret logging information.
- suggest how logging, measurement, and reporting can be improved
- detect, register, solve and report production issues.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- You are passionate about system engineering, eager to master Linux administration (CentOS, Redhat). A Bachelor ICT proves you are.
- You are proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement
- You are an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must
- You value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision
- You are always curious about new technologies and development methods
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.