Product Manager Consumer Finance
About the job
We’re looking for a Product Manager Consumer Finance for Unifiedpost Finance Solutions. The Product Manager Consumer Finance is responsible for the implementation of the cooperation agreement with BuyWay NV. Under this agreement, existing (and new) consumer customers of Unifiedpost Group are introduced into Itspaid branded online consumer finance with a credit card product from BuyWay. The Product Manager Consumer Finance is also responsible for the commercial expansion, distribution and product management of the consumer credit proposition. The ideal candidate is a commercially driven hunter who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
The Product Manager Consumer Finance is a direct report of the CEO of the Business Unit Finance Solutions. The Product Manager Consumer Finance is working for FIN-NXT NV/SA located in Ter Hulpen.
Tasks & duties
- Is responsible for the (commercial) roll-out of the cooperation agreement with
- Is responsible for the product management of the product online consumer finance with a credit card
- Coordinates the (technical) implementation between the Itspaid portal and BuyWay's systems
- Organizes periodic reporting and accountability for the cooperation agreement with BuyWay
- Acts as Responsible for Distribution in the context of the FSMA accreditation
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Highly motivated team player and fun to work with
- Affinity with Tech for Finance
- Independent, self-motivator, entrepreneurial
- Driven individual and networker with strong commercial focus
- Education and diploma at the level of higher secondary education
- Minimum 12 months of practical experience in the field of finance brokerage. This experience must have been fully acquired in the preceding 6-year period
- Has an FSMA accredited exam on consumer finance and can provide a certificate or is prepared to follow a training and exam on consumer credit
- Product management experience
- Language proficiency: Dutch, French and English
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities
- Proactive, take ownership, focus on problem-solving more than problem finding and adapt to changing environment and priorities
- Independent, initiative-driven and able to work in a team
- Willingness to travel (with some regularity) between Ter Hulpen, Brussels and Breda
This is what you win
We offer a fulltime job with obvious responsibility in an ambitious company that is experiencing the growth momentum in the fintech branch. You will become part of an enthusiastic team that deals with a constant changing environment and daily seeks to improve quality.
This comes with an attractive salary package in accordance with background and experience. We are a competitive partner on the labour market. An interview is the best opportunity to tell more about our extra-legal holidays, the company car and other extra-legal benefits that we offer.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.