QA (Quality Assurance) Engineer
● You are responsible for ensuring that Unifiedpost product | services meet the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
Specifically nomadesk.com web, mobile and (macOS & Windows) desktop applications will be your focus.
● The automation of the QA verification tasks and defining the right processes, procedures and tests are your priority.
● You will be part of a professional and competent team with deep product knowledge and work in close relationship with the Development team, Business Analysts, Product Owners, Project Managers, Devops IT department to build qualitative applications.
About the job
● Creation of test cases and translation towards test plans;
● Prioritization and execution of manual tests using TestRail: acceptance, regression, smoke, sanity, functional testing;
● Creation and execution of automated tests (using Selenium Webdriver);
● Execution of API testing for REST requests;
● Design, creation and execution of performance testing (using JMeter);
● Execution of security Testing (using ZAP);
● Reporting of test results;
● Opening bugs and documenting all the steps required to reproduce them;
● Following the team’s specific processes;
● You follow project requirements, quality standards and deadlines as set in the project specifications;
● You apply work procedures, guidelines and instructions in performing the job responsibilities and tasks;
● Depending on the level of expertise, you take part in the technical evaluation of candidates, train, mentor and coach newcomers and colleagues to ensure knowledge sharing;
● You keep confidentiality of all company information;
● You take over colleagues’ tasks and responsibilities during holidays or other leaves;
About Unifiedpost Group
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
The professional services department, of which you will become part, assists customers in every step of the implementation of our solutions.
You directly report to the Professional Services Director and in cooperation with the Lead Product Consultant you are responsible to introduce a pragmatic approach and help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures.
We would be happy to see
● Relevant work experience in Software Testing;
● Experience in defining test strategies, test plans and test cases;
● Experience in functional and non-functional testing;
● Knowledge of test methodology and test specifications.
● Ability to work with bug tracking and test case management tools (Testrail);
● Object oriented programming (in C# or PHP);
● Experience with a test framework like TestNG , Junit, NUnit or Rspec;
● Experience with automating tests using Selenium
● Familiar with Jenkins, Selenium Grid, Browserstack
● Experience with performance testing (using Jmeter), security testing (using Zap), usability testing, UI testing (f.e. using Selenium), API testing (REST, SOAP)
● Knowledge about databases: SQL flavors;
Soft skills & competencies
● Communication - clear, concise, coherent and complete written and verbal communication, both in local language and English;
● Critical thinking - ability to search, classify, interpret, synthetize and present information;
● Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities;
● Ability to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views;
● Proactive, takes ownership, focuses on problem solving more than problem finding and adapts to changing environments and priorities;
● Innovation - curious about new technologies and development methods, think about continuous improvement and find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
● Availability to travel abroad (no more than 1-2 times per year for about 1 week), if needed.
Education and experience
● Medior to Senior
● A first work experience with automation tools for testing procedures is absolutely required, this is more important than diplomas and certificates.