Senior Project Manager
About the job
• You are responsible for the full project planning and follow-up on timing, quality and budget for our software implementation tracks
• You are responsible for all phases of the project and coordination thereof
• You establish a project plan and baseline as well as regular project monitoring and updates
• You manage mid-term projects independently and take responsibility to bring these to a good end
• You are responsible for the resource planning on long-, mid- and short-term of 10 people
• You train and coach product consultants in project management
• You manage the internal and external project teams and help with the development of steering committees at customers
• You think in line with the customer on long-term basis and assist in making the right choices
• You describe our project approach for customers
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
The professional services department, of which you will become part, assists customers in every step of the implementation of our solutions.
You directly report to the Professional Services Director and in cooperation with the Lead Product Consultant you are responsible to introduce a pragmatic approach and help identify and implement improvements in existing processes and procedures.
We would be happy to see
• Min. 5 years project management experience in large enterprises (complex projects)
• You possess the empathy-skills to understand and translate the needs of the customer and to bring this over to the team members
• People management skills to motivate and drive the product consultants
• Experience in customer service role and commercial attitude
• Positive drive
• Knowledge about document management is a plus
• Output communication processes (print, mail, portal ...)
• Workflow and business process management
• Document archiving
• You speak Dutch, French and English
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Team: we’re a very dynamic company with passionate co-workers and a stimulating work environment. You can count on a strong team of technical experts within the organization.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal. We appreciate employees taking initiatives and willing to learn fast.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.