Service Desk Engineer
About the job
We are looking for someone to provide clear communication on outstanding tickets towards the other Service Desk members, customers, partners or other departments.
As a Service Desk / Customer Care Agent your main tasks are :
• Serve as the first point of contact for customers over phone, e-mail, chat or any other communication channel
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Have a fast and accurate dispatch of support requests to the corresponding business unit
• 1st/2nd line support, in case no immediate solution/answer is available
• Ensure all customers get their question answered within the predefined delays when contacting the Service Desk to report an incident, or to ask for specific information
• Apply work procedures, guidelines, and instructions in performing the job responsibilities and tasks
• Keep confidentiality of all company information
• Take over colleagues’ tasks and responsibilities during holidays or other leaves
• Maintain documentation;
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A customer-oriented and stress-resistant personality
• Minimum B2 level in English, plus French or Dutch;
Knowledge of all 3 languages is considered a big advantage
• Affinity with IT saas, IT Service Delivery, Accountancy
• Accurate and attentive to details
• Ability to search, classify, interpret, synthesize and present information;
• Willing to work in a co-operative, proactive and flexible way with colleagues
• Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities
• Ready to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views
• A junior to medior profile, with 1 to 5 years experience
This is what you win
• Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
• Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
• Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.