CORPORATE MARKETING & COMMUNICATION MANAGER
La Hulpe, Hoboken and/or Ghent – Belgium
In close collaboration with the Chief Commercial Officer and the other members of the Management Team, the Corporate Marketing & Communication Manager makes sure UnifiedPost Group and all its subsidiaries are well known on the market as a leading European Fintech group.
About the job:
The Corporate Marketing & Communication Manager will report directly to the management of UnifiedPost Group and connect to engage with internal and external stakeholders on group level. He/she will work in close relationship with Business Unit Directors and Product Marketing & Brand Managers of UnifiedPost Group to ensure communication is a key lever to support the growth of the company.
The Corporate Marketing & Communication Manager is in charge of overseeing all internal and external communications for the company, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging and will take care of the reputation of the Group.
- Develop the corporate marketing & communication strategy for the UnifiedPost Group in close collaboration with CEO, CFO and CCO. Translate this plan into specific marketing- and communication actions and ensure a successful implementation of these actions.
- Steer the execution of the strategic marketing & communication plan in close collaboration with internal stakeholders and agencies.
- Maximize the marketing & communication effectiveness and reach through an impactful 360° approach, leveraging all communication channels. Facilitate and coordinate the digital campaigns via different online marketing channels.
- Ensure operational excellency for all deliverables in the different communication domains; corporate communications (websites, corporate video, corporate presentations, financial communication, internal communication and employer branding), press and media relations, brand communication and digital marketing.
- Watch over the UnifiedPost Group brand on global level in all communication domains (internal/external) and develop guidelines for the Group.
- Act as the contact person for the communication stakeholders.
- Coordinate internal communication within the group.
- Coach and guide senior leaders and people managers in their communication and ensure that all communication is well aligned with the overall strategy.
- Ensure a daily follow-up of the different projects and marketing budget
- Participate into seminars, conferences and other network activities
Required skills, attitude and experience:
- Master’s Degree
- Communication/Marketing professional with minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in similar roles and levels of responsibility.
- Experience to work in an international environment and able to travel abroad (no more than 1 to 2 days each time),
- Fluent (written and verbal communication skills) in English and Dutch, and very good knowledge of French.
- Good knowledge of all contemporary media channels, both digital and offline
- Affinity with technology and innovation is a plus.
- Capable of dealing with a lot of ambiguity and energized by a fast-changing environment in an international context.
- Proactive and able to work autonomously while closely liaising with all internal stakeholders.
- Able to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously
- Continuous improvement attitude for yourself, the company and the colleagues
- Excellent team player who also takes ownership, combining sound strategic thinking combined with a result-driven “get things done” mentality.