CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
Be a part of the UnifiedPost Service Desk team, which is based in Romania and is the first point of contact to reach any of the UP Business Units.
As Customer Support Representative you will be responsible to
- Act as a single point-of-contact for our customers and partners;
- Respond to all incoming incidents and service requests via email or by phone in a timely and professional manner;
- Accurately prioritize, categorize and log cases, following internal protocols;
- Dispatch to the corresponding support teams and partners, in case no immediate solution/answer is available;
- Communicate clearly with all parties involved, adapting the message to the receiver;
- Proactively follow up on outstanding cases, making sure to provide frequent updates and respect SLAs;
- Identify and escalate any issue that could significantly impact the business to upper management;
- Define, together with your team members, an efficient work schedule to divide the daily tasks.
What you bring
- Excellent communicator in French, written and spoken;
- Proficient in English; Dutch is optional but it represents an important asset;
- Accurate and attentive to details;
- Value team effort and act as a real team player;
- Able to work in a co-operative, pro-active and flexible way with colleagues at all levels of seniority; Good understanding of business & user needs;
- You see helping users and customers as a challenge.
You get a competitive salary, benefits, great office in a perfect location. But we’re about more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal;
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT & Agile communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.