Context of the job
- You are responsible for the preparation and analysis of monthly accounts (P&L, Balance sheet and cash flow statement)
- You prepare and deliver the weekly net debt report and keep a close eye on cash flow development in co-operation with the A/R (credit) manager
- You are responsible for the preparation of annual budgets, for the alienation of the budgets with our ‘5 year business plan’ (strategic plan) and with forecasting
- Your detailed and accurate forecasting on the short and the mid-term will contribute to the company’s success
- You are ensuring that procedures are adhered to and that controls are functioning properly while the company continues growing
- You are the IFRS beacon for the accounting team and provide hands-on feedback on how to deal with more technical journal entries
- You liaise with and assist the Chief Accountant in order to integrate new acquired companies and to consolidate properly with our NetSuite (Oracle) ERP environment
- You will work from our offices in Hoboken, Antwerp and are prepared to travel towards the Belgium headquarters in La Hulpe occasionally.
This is what you win …
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about financial business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
We offer a fulltime job with obvious responsibility in an ambitious company that is experiencing the growth momentum in the Fintech sector. You will become part of an enthusiastic team that deals with a constant changing environment and daily seeks to improve quality. Obviously an attractive salary package in accordance with background and experience will be part of the offering. We are a competitive partner on the labour market. An interview is the best opportunity to tell more about our extra legal holidays, the company car you’ll get, ….
We would be happy to see …
- Master degree in Economics (Accountancy/Audit)
- 3-5 years proven track record within an Audit environment preferably with a BIG 5 company and with multi-cultural and medium to large company and reporting structures or equivalent relevant experience as a financial controller
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Sound IFRS knowledge
- COSO and or internal control framework experience (3 levels of defence mechanism)
- IT (systems) minded, stress resistant, organised and self starter
- Industry knowledge (payments business, documents processing, identity) is an advantage
- Fluent in Dutch, English, preferred French and other languages are plus
UnifiedPost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever “FinTech”, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, UnifiedPost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
Facts & Figures
+200 FTE, across Benelux and Eastern-Europe – 200M documents processed per year – Top-tier customer references, across multiple industries – Licensed Payment Institute UnifiedPost strives to become the European solution provider of choice that powers transaction platforms in various industries and B2B(2C) communities.
A recent capital round has brought us the necessary funding in order to grow our business also anorganically with acquisitions.
The challenging near future of the business unit ‘Integrated Corporate Solutions’ requires our Finance Team to be completed with a
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can start talking.