FULL STACK DEVELOPER
We are looking for a talented developer to join our Community team. Are you a passionate, energetic person? Do you follow up on the most recent updates in web development? Do you like taking ownership and acting with initiative? If so, then this is the job for you!
As a Web Software Developer, you will be responsible to
- Analyzing and estimate the stories for our new products and projects;
- Bring suggestions of technical solutions and support them with arguments;
- Create and deliver qualitative applications based on user stories;
- Prepare demo sessions for the stakeholders;
- Help in preparing documentation on the software that was developed.
You will need to
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement – always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be ateam playerand deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods.
What you bring
- A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- Relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces;
- Experience with: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP or Java;
- Experience with a framework like AngularJS , React or Ember;
- Web API knowledge :REST;
- Unit testing;
- Version Control: Git, SVN;
- Have worked before with: XML, JSON, YAML.
- Knowledge of any of the following is an asset:
- Typescript or ES6;
- SASS or SCSS experience;
- Mobile, Responsive Design or UX experience;
- Familiarity with tools like Jenkins, Vagrant;
- Familiarity with AWS, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow;
- Database knowledge: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
- Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration.
Everyone pays well in IT. So of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, great office in a perfect location, including working from home. But we’re about more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT & Agile communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.