IT OPERATIONS ENGINEER
You will be responsible to …
- make sure that the company IT infrastructure works
- execute innovation projects
- follow up on daily production processes by monitoring systems and applications
- do trend analysis based on the available logging information and pro-actively act to prevent service decrease
- measure system performance and interpret logging information
- suggest how logging, measurement and reporting can be improved
- detect, register, solve and report production issues.
We would be happy if you …
- are passionate about system engineering, eager to master Linux administration (CentOS, Redhat). A Bachelor ICT proves you are.
- are proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement
- are an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must
- value team effort, are a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision
- are always curious about new technologies and development methods
This is what you win …
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
No reason to stress we are a competitive partner on the labour market. An interview is the best opportunity to tell more about our extra-legal holidays, the company car you’ll get, … .
Send your cv to Elisabeth Kokken (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can start talking.