JAVA DEVELOPER (EXPERIENCED / SENIOR)
We’re looking for colleagues to grow our team in Timișoara! If you’re familiar with financial apps, have experience with Java and you find attractive domains like: Online Payments, Cards, PSD2, Bank Connectivity, Mobile Payments, Neo Banking, Payment Accounts than this job might be just the one for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Participate in analyzing and estimating new products and projects;
- Develop applications based on user stories;
- Prepare demo sessions for the stakeholders;
- Work closely with QA to build qualitative web applications;
- Help in preparing documentation on the software that was developed.
To excel in what you do, you need to
- Be passionate about software development; always curious about new technologies and development methods and share them with your colleagues;
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement – always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
What you bring
- A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience in software development, particularly Java. Experience with Java 8 is a plus;
- We love technology, so we have quite a big technological stack – knowledge of and/or experience with the following topics is relevant:
- Java frameworks & libraries: Spring/Spring Boot, JavaEE (JBoss/WildFly), Play! Framework, Dropwizard, Liquibase, Quartz;
- Test frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ;
- Cloud: AWS (S3, Elastic Beanstalk, KMS etc.)
- Web Services: REST, SOAP;
- IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse etc.;
- Familiar with tools like Jenkins, Maven, Vagrant etc.;
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL;
- Version Control: Git, GitFlow;
- Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration;
Everyone pays well in IT. So of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, great office in a perfect location, including working from home. But we’re about more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT & Agile communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.