JUNIOR MARKETING & COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
On a weekly basis, you might be doing these things …
- Construct email drip campaigns and building email templates (design, content,…)
- Send Email Newsletters (Engage with existing customers)
- Segment email lists (+ scoring of prospects)
- Reporting and analyzing campaign results
- Create innovative campaigns on Social media: define calendar, analyse results, …
- Briefing with communication agency
- Update websites
This is what you win …
- The ability to have a huge impact on our growth strategies
- Opportunity to develop yourself within a Belgian Fintech company growing internationally (Top 100 Fintech in Europe)
- A good Work-life balance
- Our main office is in La Hulpe. If Gent is easier, you can work from there as well!
- A very attractive salary package
- An amazing group of colleagues that make the best of every workday!
We’re looking for …
We’re looking for a marketing professional who can work proactively, operates at its best in a changing environment and communicates effectively.
- Self-starter who doesn’t shy away from a challenge and is willing to learn
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications
- First experience (1-3 years) in the role of Junior Marketing Manager, Campaign manager preferably in the B2B industry (Finance, Fintech, Services)
- Good MS Office skills (Word – Excel – PowerPoint).
- Service-oriented mindset and strong sense of responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail, who works well with deadlines
- Able to transform technical content into attractive marketing material
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, self-motivated, energetic, “can-do” attitude
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French
- Some experience or familiarity with email marketing tools (Pardot, HubSpot, MailChimp,…) and CRM platforms (particularly Salesforce.com a plus)
- Bonus : Working with CMS (WordPress)