La Hulpe, Belgium
As Management Assistant :
- You screen and handle incoming calls
- You follow-up of all kind of orders related to the kitchen and the office equipment
- Together with our Fleet & Facility Manager you take care of the fleet file and facility projects
- You welcome our new employees and contractors : you are responsible for their mobile phone agreement, the meal vouchers, badges, …
We would be happy to see ….
As Management Assistant at UnifiedPost, you hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in office management, in communications or languages.
- You are recently graduated, or have a first experience in the role of management or communication assistant.
- You have solid MS Office skills (Word – Excel – PowerPoint).
- You have a service-oriented mindset and strong sense of responsibilities
- You are an independent worker, who combines work ethic with the right dose of integrity and discretion.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Knowledge of Dutch and French (spoken) is also a must.
This is what you win …
- Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
- No reason to stress we are a competitive partner on the labour market. An interview is the best opportunity to tell more about this.