QA ENGINEER (AUTOMATION)
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our Community team.Are you a passionate, energetic person? Is quality part of your daily life? Do you like taking ownership and acting with initiative? If so, then this is the job for you!
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible to
- Create test cases and organize them into test plans;
- Prioritize and execute manual testing;
- Open bugs with all the steps to reproduce;
- Create and execute automated tests in the CI pipeline;
- Report test results;
- Prepare demo sessions for stakeholders;
- Work closely with Product Owners, Developers and Devops to build and deploy qualitative web applications.
What you bring
- Relevant work experience in Software Testing;
- Ability to work with bug tracking and test case management tools;
- Experience with: Java, C#, Python, PHP or Ruby;
- Experience with a test framework like TestNG , JUnit or Rspec;
- UI testing experience using Selenium;
- API testing experience : REST, SOAP.
We would be happy to see experience with
- Performance testing using Jmeter;
- Security testing;
- Usability testing;
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
- Selenium Grid, Browserstack or SauceLabs;
- Jenkins configuration;
Everyone pays well in IT. So of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, great office in the city centre, including working from home. But we offer more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
- Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal;
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.