Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a talented developer to join our Community team. Are you a passionate, energetic person? Do you follow up on the most recent updates in web development? Do you like taking ownership and acting with initiative? If so, then this is the job for you!
About the job
As a Web Software Developer, you will be responsible for
- Analyzing and estimate the stories for our new products and projects;
- Bring suggestions of technical solutions and support them with arguments;
- Create and deliver qualitative applications based on user stories;
- Prepare demo sessions for the stakeholders;
- Help in preparing documentation on the software that was developed.
You will need to
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement – always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods.
We would be happy to see
- A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- Relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces;
- Experience with: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Python, PHP or Java;
- Experience with a framework like AngularJS , React or Ember;
- Web API knowledge: REST;
- Unit testing;
- Version Control: Git, SVN;
- Have worked before with XML, JSON, YAML.
Knowledge of any of the following is an asset:
- Typescript or ES6;
- SASS or SCSS experience;
- Mobile, Responsive Design or UX experience;
- Familiarity with tools like Jenkins, Vagrant;
- Familiarity with AWS, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow;
- Database knowledge: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
- Test-driven design, automated testing, and continuous integration.
This is what you win
Everyone pays well in IT. So of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, great office in a perfect location, including working from home. But we’re about more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT & Agile communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.