Java Developer - Experienced/Senior
We’re looking for colleagues to grow our team in Timișoara!
If you’re familiar with financial apps, have experience with Java and you find domains like Online Payments, Cards, PSD2, Bank Connectivity, Mobile Payments, Neo Banking, Payment Accounts attractive?
Then this job might be just the one for you!
About the job
- Participate in analyzing and estimating new products and projects.
- Develop applications based on user stories.
- Prepare demo sessions for the stakeholders.
- Work closely with QA to build qualitative web applications.
- Help in preparing documentation on the developed software.
We would be happy to see
- Passion about software development.
- Constant curiosity about new technologies and development methods and share them with your colleagues.
- Proactiveness, take ownership, focus on problem-solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement – always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues.
- Excellent communication – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must.
- Value team effort, being a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision.
What you bring
A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience.
At least 3+ years of relevant work experience in software development, particularly Java. Experience with Java 8 is a plus.
We love technology, so we have quite a big technological stack – knowledge of and/or experience with the following topics is relevant:
- Java frameworks & libraries: Spring/Spring Boot, JavaEE (JBoss/WildFly), Play! Framework, Dropwizard, Liquibase, Quartz
- Test frameworks: JUnit, Mockito, AssertJ
- Cloud: AWS (S3, Elastic Beanstalk, KMS etc.)
- Web Services: REST, SOAP
- IDE: IntelliJ, Eclipse etc.
- Familiar with tools like Jenkins, Maven, Vagrant etc.
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL
- Version Control: Git, GitFlow
- Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration;
This is what you win
Everyone pays well in IT. So of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, great office in a perfect location, including working from home. But we’re about more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT & Agile communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.