About the job
- Investigates and performs root cause analysis for product and service problems;
- Thoroughly describes and documents edge-case problematic scenarios and identifies long term solutions;
- Works closely with QA to build qualitative web applications;
- Develops applications based on user stories;
- Helps in preparing documentation on the software that was developed.
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on finding solutions for problems rather than finding problems, and think about continuous improvement - always improve your tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods;
- Be sociable, seek help from others and follow-up in order to move things forward.
We would be happy to see
- A higher education in Computer Science or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- Relevant work experience in software development with an emphasis on browser-based user interfaces;
- Experience with: Ruby, NodeJs, Python, PHP or Java;
- Experience with frameworks like: Ruby on Rails, Angular or React;
- Web API knowledge : REST;
- Unit testing;
- Version Control: Git;
- Have worked before with: XML, JSON, YAML.
- Knowledge of any of the following is an asset:
- Typescript or ES6;
- SASS or SCSS experience;
- Mobile, Responsive Design or UX experience;
- Familiarity with tools like Jenkins;
- Familiarity with AWS, Jira, Agile, Concept of Business Process Workflow;
- Database knowledge: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
- Test driven design, automated testing and continuous integration.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.