QA Engineer - Automation
We are looking for a talented QA Engineer to join our Platform & Apps team. Are you a passionate, energetic person? Is quality part of your daily life? Do you like taking ownership and acting with initiative? If so, then this is the job for you!
About the job
As a QA Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating test cases and organize them into test plans;
- Prioritizing and execute manual testing;
- Opening bugs with all the steps to reproduce;
- Creating and execute automated tests in the CI pipeline;
- Reporting test results;
- Preparing demo sessions for stakeholders;
- Working closely with Product Owners, Developers and Devops to build and deploy qualitative web applications.
We would be happy to see
- Relevant work experience in Software Testing;
- Ability to work with bug tracking and test case management tools;
- Experience with: Java, C#, Python, PHP or Ruby;
- Experience with a test framework like TestNG , JUnit or Rspec;
- UI testing experience using Selenium;
- API testing experience : REST, SOAP.
- Performance testing using Jmeter;
- Security testing;
- Usability testing;
- Databases: SQL, NoSQL flavors;
- Selenium Grid, Browserstack or SauceLabs;
- Jenkins configuration;
This is what you win
Everyone pays well in IT. So, of course, you get an excellent salary, benefits, great office in the city center, including working from home.
But we offer more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
- Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal;
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.