About the job
- Recruit, train and integrate new colleagues;
- Coach and support QAs and lead QAs;
- Foster a feedback culture and facilitate collaboration between team members;
- Coordinate performance reviews, identify and manage individual growth opportunities for your team members;
- Create and oversee the processes and policies required to deliver new products or upgrade existing ones;
- Set up feature teams together with the BA and development managers and coordinate QA capacity planning;
- Oversee and work to improve the QA process;
- Encourage productive discussions and contribute with ideas to improve processes and deployment environments;
- Assist the team in reaching its goals, by identifying problematic areas and implementing strategic solutions in time;
- Evaluate trends, research and implement technological strategic solutions.
We would be happy to see
- A higher education in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management or comparable knowledge through professional experience;
- Proven working experience as a QA manager or relevant experience in a leading role;
- You have worked previously as a QA or software engineer and have hands-on software QA skills;
- People and operational management skills.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.