About the job
- Collaborate with the QA, development and business analysis teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements;
- Develop the documentation for the technical usage of our software: APIs, connectors, how to setup and use different modules;
- Coordinates, reviews and edits the creation of the User Guides, thus ensuring end customer quality;
- Reviews and corrects for each release the English and Romanian translations for our applications;
- Creates and maintains an application inventory overview: functionalities, owners;
- Supports the creation of technical architecture documents;
- Presents our software to the end users, by creating presentations and adequate documents;
- Deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail;
- Be proactive, take ownership and keep your customers and team aligned;
- Have a critical and analytical mind, see the bigger picture, but be capable of tackling the smallest details.
We would be happy to see
- Top communications skills - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Experience in IT technical writing - English and Romanian;
- Experience in API technical documentation is a big plus (e.g. Swagger);
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about User Stories and Use Case modeling is a plus;
- Experience with project or product delivery;
- Have worked with JIRA before (or similar issue trackers);
- Organisational and presentational skills.
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.