BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AppStore & Nomadesk (Benelux)
In order to strenghten our team we are currently looking for a :
Business Development Manager App Store & Nomadesk
about App Store :
about Nomadesk :
Nomadesk, key partner in file sharing & synchronization for business users, belongs to UnifiedPost (a FinTech company founded in 2000). The Nomadesk File Shares make the solution ‘drag & drop’ simple without compromising at the security side. Nomadesk is unique in its go to market strategy which is 100% indirect through a large network of resellers and distributors. With both on premises and public cloud deployment options, optionally enhanced with rebranding features it is a fit for every business need.
In this role you will be responsible to …
- Follow-up on a daily base your clients and prospects in Belgium, The Netherlands and abroad (visit/call/mail/…) Two days a week ‘on the road’ is a must.
- Organise webinars and facilitate the onboarding of your new clients.
- Post on LinkedIn, Facebook and other social media channels.
- Inform clients and prospects about new features, releases, challenges and changes by video and newsletter.
- Organise and participate in events targetting new partnerships (in collaboration with the marketing team).
- Prepare customized proposals for large prospects.
- Negotiate and close (contract signature) new partnerships.
As from day one you will belong to a strong sales team and work closely together with our marketing & communication colleagues. You will cooperate with the colleagues of the development and support division as well : discuss about the strategy of the product and the new trends on the market, learn more about expectations and concerns of the customers, exchange ideas on how to face upcoming challenges…
To excel in what you do you need to …
- Be passionate about Cloud solutions
- Play with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram as marketing tools
- Show us a significant experience in sales (B2B and ICT-related)
- Have great contact with people (both in- and outside the company) in Dutch, French and English
This is what you win …
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about financial business processes.
- Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
- No reason to stress we are a competitive partner on the labour market. An interview is the best opportunity to tell more about that.