SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER ROBOTIC ACCOUNTING
In this role you will be responsible to …
- Follow-up on a daily base your clients and prospects (visit/call/mail)
- Negotiate, convince and conclude deals
- Build a network in the Accounting Sector (from smaller to larger accounting firms)
- Extend your knowledge of this sector and follow up closely all evolutions in digitalisation
- Organise and follow-up webinars
- Support the accounting & SME firms with the onboarding and implementation & sales of the platform
- Participate in events
You don’t sell a tool or app, you think about solutions for your clients’ challenges…
As from day one you will belong to a strong sales team and work closely together with colleagues of support. You will be able to count on some experienced colleagues who will guide you on a daily basis to gather the knowledge of products and markets.
To excel in what you do you need to …
- Show us a significant experience in sales & network building (B2B and ICT-related – must)
- Be a commercial accountant with first sales skills and eager to learn Robotic Accounting
- Have good insight into accountability and the accounting sector (a plus)
- Be eager to learn, able to work independently and result driven
- Be excellent in Dutch or French. English is evident
- Be a real team player
This is what you win …
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about financial business processes.
- Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
- No reason to stress we are a competitive partner on the labour market. An interview is the best opportunity to tell more about that.