SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGERS ‘BILLTOBOX’
Flemish region and Walloon/ Brussels region
BilltoBox is our digital platform that makes every entrepreneurs’ life easier when doing their financials. With Bill to Box you can create, send, receive and archive invoices on a user-friendly way and instantly share them with your external accountant. We are building a team to rollout our solution in the Belgian Accounting Industry. So don’t hesitate and apply for the vacancy of
Sales & Business Development Manager
With focus on building and maintaining long term client relationships.
In this role you will be responsible to …
- Follow-up on a daily base your clients and prospects (visit/call/mail)
- Negotiate, convince and conclude deals
- Build a network in the Accounting Sector (from smaller to larger accounting firms)
- Extend your knowledge of this sector and follow up closely all evolutions in digitalisation
- Organise and follow-up webinars
- Support the accounting firms with the onboarding and implementation of the platform
- Participate in events
As from day one you will belong to a strong sales team and work closely together with colleagues of support. You will be able to count on some experienced colleagues who will guide you on a daily basis to gather the knowledge of products and markets.
We are looking for 2 Sales & Business Development Managers: one for the Flemish Region and one for the Walloon/Brussels Region.
To excel in what you do you need to …
- Show us a significant experience in sales & network building (B2B and ICT-related – must)
- Good insight into accountability and the accounting sector (is a plus)
- Be eager to learn, able to work independently and result driven
- Excellent in Dutch or French. English is evident
- Be a real team player
This is what you win …
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about financial business processes.
- Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
- No reason to stress we are a competitive partner on the labour market. An interview is the best opportunity to tell more about that.