SALES COORDINATION MANAGER
La Hulpe, Hoboken and/or Ghent Belgium
In close cooperation with the Chief Commercial Officer and the Heads of the different Business Units of UnifiedPost Group, the Sales Coordination Manager works out the overall Sales Strategy for the group, proposes group targets and assures the follow-up.
About the job:
The Sales Coordination Manager will report directly to the Chief Commercial Officer of UnifiedPost Group and connect to engage with internal and external stakeholders on group level. He/she will work in close relationship with Business Unit Directors and Product Marketing & Brand Managers of UnifiedPost Group to ensure Sales and Business Development is aligned within the Group and cross-sell between Business Units and countries is promoted in order to support the growth of the group.
The Sales Coordination Manager is in charge of overseeing all sales reporting (results, targets, pipeline…) and tools with implication on sales and business development (CRM, ERP,…), ensuring that Group Management and BU Directors are well informed on the progress of growth.
- In close cooperation with General Management and Business Units Directors work out Sales Targets on Group level with break down to Business Units.
- Deliver reporting on the actuals sales results vs targets and previous years
- Stimulate Cross-BU Sales and Business Development actions and follow up (ex: payment buttons on invoices, delivery on communities, …)
- Stimulate Cross-country Sales and Business Development actions and follow up (ex: global proposals to large clients covering different countries, …)
- Coordinator for CRM tools (Salesforce) where needed and stimulate the use of these tools in the different BU’s
- In cooperation with colleagues from Product Marketing, work out campaigns and events that support Sales & Business Development
- Overall pipeline management
- Support the Chief Commercial Officer in preparing strategy and plans, reports, presentations and events.
- Organize Group Commercial Meetings (per Quarter)
Required skills, attitude and experience :
- Master’s Degree
- Sales or Business Development professional with minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in similar roles and levels of responsibility.
- Experience to work in an international environment and able to travel abroad (no more than 1 to 2 days each time),
- Fluent (written and verbal communication skills) in English and Dutch, and very good knowledge of French.
- Good knowledge of CRM and Pipeline Management tooling
- Affinity with technology and innovation is a plus.
- Capable of dealing with a lot of ambiguity and energized by a fast-changing environment in an international context.
- Proactive and able to work autonomously while closely liaising with all internal stakeholders.
- Able to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously
- Continuous improvement attitude for yourself, the company and the colleagues
- Excellent team player who also takes ownership, combining sound strategic thinking combined with a result-driven “get things done” mentality.