SERVICE MANAGER DOCUMENTS CORPORATE CLIENTS
UnifiedPost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS). We build and run transaction hubs that optimize multi-stakeholder, document-driven business processes. UnifiedPost offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever “FinTech”, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, UnifiedPost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
Facts & Figures
210 FTE, across Benelux and Eastern-Europe – 200M documents processed per year – Top-tier customer references, across multiple industries – Licensed Payment Institute UnifiedPost strives to become the European solution provider of choice that powers transaction platforms in various industries and B2B(2C) communities.
The challenging near future of UnifiedPost requires our Project & Services Management Team to be completed with a Service Manager Documents Corporate Clients
Context of the job
The primary purpose of the Service Manager Documents Corporate Clients is to manage, engage and provide service excellence to our clients and partners. The Service Manager works in conjunction with ServiceDesk Agents, Sales Representatives, Product Managers, Resource Management and other stakeholders.
The Service Manager Documents Corporate Clients operates under minimal supervision and demonstrates proactive work habits when working on service excellence. The Service Manager achieves results through strong relationships, subject matter expertise, collaboration, and teamwork. The ability to communicate effectively with clients, team members and others within the customer/partner organization is a must. The Service Manager will often coach other customer or partner personnel on best practices and technical issues and is expected to deliver a tailored message to C-level customers or partner executives as required.
The Service Manager is a passionate, growth-minded, team player; a problem solver, who is calm under pressure and full of kindness and fun. The Service Manager is responsible for providing an excellent service to clients for their live UnifiedPost systems and to ensure client expectations are met above expectations through professional communication and reporting, resolving issues, meeting SLAs, spotting upsell opportunities and adding value.
We would be happy to see …
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or related discipline.
- 7+ years proven track record of (multi-cultural) service management.
- Demonstrated ability to follow solid service management principles.
- Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus.
- Proficiency with service-based tools such as Word, Excel, Netsuite.
- Industry knowledge is an advantage (financial industry, IT).
- Fluent in Dutch, English and France, other languages are a plus.
- Travel is required within Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Luxembourg and Romania (but not limited to).
And this is what you win …
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your skills but also your knowledge about financial business processes.
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
- Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Next step …
Send your cv to Elisabeth Kokken (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can start talking.