SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGER
Our team in Timișoara is looking for a Service Operations Manager who’ s main focus will be to coordinate the Support and Operations team and ensure we deliver excellent service to our customers.
As a Service Operations Manager, you will have to
- Lead and coordinate a team of operations and support analysts, responsible for the overall direction and performance of the team;
- Oversee the monitoring of production processes and the resolution of production issues, proactively preventing negative service trends;
- Ensure all tasks are handled according to the service priorities and desired business impact aligned with the Service Desk and the Service Manager;
- Identify and escalate issues or root causes with a potentially significant business impact;
- Ensure resource planning according to business requirements, effectively delegating workload across the team;
- Facilitate a good communication between the Service Operations team and other internal or external functions, clarifying and settling issues which could affect the client, business or team;
- Understand and control the support and operations part of the service processes;
- Improve and optimize business operations as needed.
What you bring
- Relevant work experience in Service Management;
- Previous experience in coordinating a team or a project is required;
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of ITIL principles, project management and software development foundation;
- Top communications skills – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Quick problem solving mindset;
- Organisational and presentation skills.
Everyone pays well in IT. So of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, great office in the city center, including working from home. But we offer more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
- Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal;
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.