SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER
LEVEL: Junior / Advanced
We are looking for a talented Software Implementation Engineer to join our Change Management team in Timișoara. Are you passionate, energetic and want to be part of a young team? Then this job is for you!
As part of the Applications & Flows group, you will be responsible for:
- Translating high-level functional, business and product requirements into detailed specifications;
- Developing, customizing and configuring standard products according to customer specifications;
- Preparing test plans and testing the solutions;
- Deploying implemented solutions and assisting customers in testing the delivered products;
- Knowledge sharing – documenting implemented solutions and updating the set of documents available on best practices and reference flows.
You will need to:
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement – always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods.
What you bring:
- Education [at least in progress] in Computer Science;
- Typical knowledge of PHP and SQL (MySQL 5+);
- Basic knowledge of: XML, XSL, XSL:FO, XSD, HTML or desire to learn;
- Java, Unix/Linux and / or Ruby notions are a plus.
Everyone pays well in IT. So of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, great office in a perfect location, including working from home. But we’re about more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal;
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT & Agile communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.