We are looking for a talented problem solver to join our Support team! Are you a passionate, energetic person? Do you like to get involved and can easily slide from one area to another? Do you like taking ownership and acting with initiative? If so, then this is the job for you!
As part of our Support team, your focus will be to:
- Investigate and resolve various production issues that impact our platforms and services;
- Detect recurring errors, minimize their frequency of occurrence or solve them completely;
- Gather additional information from reporting tools or directly from partners & suppliers;
- Analyze logging information and proactively identify potential issues for our customers;
- Create and maintain automated monitoring instruments (scripts, queries);
- Help set up automated solutions to replace day to day repetitive manual tasks;
- Get involved in the development process by bringing forward ideas and suggestions of functionalities that enable quick and easy incident resolution;
- Extend and improve user documentation;
- Together with your team members, define an efficient production plan and follow-up on the daily schedule.
You will need to:
- Be proactive, forward-thinking and; go beyond problem finding by having a problem solving mindset.
- Think about continuous improvement – always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be the link between our Service Desk and Development teams;
- Be capable to understand the problem, reproduce it and explain it to any stakeholder;
- Find quick workarounds or fixes to any of the problems that might appear;
- Keep up with the product and project development and be the ‘go-to’ person for functional knowledge.
What you bring:
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML, XSD, JSON, SQL;
- Have heard or worked with Splunk and JIRA;
- Capable to synthesize, aggregate and report data according to business-specific needs;
- Detail-oriented, analytical, open-minded and willing to acquire more technical knowledge;
- You value team effort and act as a real team player;
- You are an excellent communicator in English, both written and spoken.
Everyone pays well in IT. So of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, great office in a perfect location, including working from home. But we’re about more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal;
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT & Agile communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.