LEVEL: Medium/ Senior
We are looking for a talented Technical Writer to join our team. Are you detail oriented and proficient in English? Do you take ownership and act with initiative? If so, then this is the job for you!
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible to:
- Work with developers, QAs and business analysts to collect, write, review and clarify the content and scope of the technical documentation;
- Collaborate with the development and business analysis teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements;
- Develop technical documentation for the new application versions;
- Validates the prepared documentation according to the application’s functionalities;
- Highlights and clarifies the potential differences between the documentation and existing functionalities;
- Writing the draft-version of user manuals;
You will need to:
- Deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail;
- Be proactive, take ownership and keep your customer, product manager and the team aligned;
- Have a critical and analytical mind, see the bigger picture, but be capable to tackle the smallest details;
What you bring:
- Top communications skills – English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Experience in IT technical writing;
- Experience in API technical documentation is a big plus (e.g. Swagger);
- Theoretical and practical knowledge about User Stories and Use Case modeling is a big plus;
- Experience with project or product delivery;
- Have worked with JIRA before;
- Process automation and e-invoicing are considered a plus;
- Organisational and presentation skills.
Everyone pays well in IT. So of course you get an excellent salary, benefits, great office in a perfect location, including working from home. But we’re more than that:
- Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions;
- Responsibility and autonomy: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks;
- Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
- Active involvement in a variety of local IT & Agile communities and local, national and international events;
- Active organizers of learning, social and fun events.