Group Content Manager
About the job
We are looking for a talented and motivated senior Content Manager for the Group’s Marketing Department. He or she needs to possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of the team.
As a Content Manager, you will work on group level closely together with the graphic designers and the colleagues from local and central marketing teams to deliver engaging content. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This is what we expect of you:
- Produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns and marketing communications.
- Create and implement tailored marketing campaigns based on requirements of our individual brands together with the marketing department.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department's daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Create and implement or coordinate external suppliers who create content for all kinds of marketing and communications channels (Print, Web, Social, TV, Radio…)
- Coordinate development from scratch to a fully functioning marketing asset.
- Lead a team of colleagues and external contributors in order to achieve the above tasks.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, and app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.
We would be happy to see
- Degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism or other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5 years’ content experience, particularly with, but not limited to, web, social and emerging technologies.
- Familiar with the following concepts: Content Marketing, Marketing Funnel, Marketing Automation, Buyer/Customer journey ...
- Knowledge of commonly used tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, After effects...
- Fascinated by new developments in the field of Marketing
- Know your way around SEO and SEA, and you know the difference between those two
- A solid understanding of design, copy and web practices.
- A team player with brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing models.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in the Fintech and/or Accounting/administration software Industry (ERP, CRM,…) is an asset.
This is what you win
You will start in a challenging position in a stimulating working environment at an innovative company with a fascinating range of tasks with lots of variety. You will have the possibility to have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is offering more and more services that require a great deal of trust from our customers. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.