Product Manager - Finance & Services
About the job
We are looking for a Product Manager for the Product Unit Finance & Services. Main responsibility of the Product Manager is the implementation of the cooperation agreement with BuyWay NV. Under this agreement, existing (and new) consumer customers of Unifiedpost Group are introduced into Itspaid branded online consumer finance with a credit card product from BuyWay. The Product Manager is also responsible for the commercial expansion, distribution and product management of the consumer credit proposition. Furthermore the Product Manager will be involved in the development and implementation of other finance and services products developed by the Product Unit Finance & Services.
The Product Manager is part of a small team and reports directly to the Product Unit Manager of Finance & Services.
● Commercial roll-out of the cooperation agreement with BuyWay
● Product management of the product online consumer finance with a credit card
● Coordinates the (technical) implementation between the Itspaid portal and BuyWay's systems
● Organizes periodic reporting and accountability for the cooperation agreement with BuyWay
● Acts as Responsible for Distribution in the context of the FSMA accreditation
● Product management of products of Finance & Services.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
Your presence in our headquarters in Belgium (La Hulpe, Brussels area) will be required on a regular basis for this role. This can be in combination with home working and working from our locations in The Netherlands.
We would be happy to see
● A highly motivated team player and fun to work with
● Affinity with Tech for Finance
● Independent, self-motivator, entrepreneurial
● Driven individual and networker with strong commercial focus
● Willingness to travel (with some regularity) between La Hulpe (Brussels) and Breda.
● Minimum 12 months of practical experience in the field of finance brokerage
This professional experience must have been fully acquired in the preceding 6-year period
● Bachelor diploma
● Holder of an FSMA accredited exam on consumer finance and able to provide a certificate (febelfin) or prepared to follow a training and certify
● Product management experience
● Language proficiency: Dutch, English are must and French is an asset
● Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously the job tasks and responsibilities
● Proactive, take ownership, focus on problem-solving more than problem finding and adapt to changing environment and priorities.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours, extra contractual holiday, and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.