About the job
As a ‘Project Consultant’ within the product unit ‘Documents’ (eg.UP Delivery Platform), you are a strong personality with technical insights, project management skills and you feel good to have regular interaction with the customers.
In brief, you:
● act as SPOC towards customers for integration projects
● represent Unifiedpost Group in discussing technical solutions (product versus customizations)
● have strong communication skills: both in writing and oral (Dutch, English; and French is an asset)
● are down to earth and factual based.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
In Belgium, our HQ is in La Hulpe and next to that location we are also based in Ghent and Antwerp.
We would be happy to see
● experience in setting-up connectivity between systems
● XML/JSON, web technology, programming skills, IT OPS skills
● writing technical documentation when encountering unknown details.
Project management skills:
● being able to get a conceptual high-level view on solutions
● focus on requirements capturing, scope guarding
● cooperation to accomplish reporting and budget estimations/follow-up, …
● steering and follow-up on project/product requests within UP organisation.
● not afraid to switch frequently between different customers/project tasks
● initiative taker
● problem solver: be willing to dig into (unknown) details.
● preferably some (years) of experience
● in IT Service Desk
● in 2nd line IT OPS team
● as IT functional analyst.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package and company car in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits are flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we are transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.