Software Developer - Internal Tools
About the job
You might be the technical profile to lean on for our team that currently consists of mainly functional colleagues! Within the ‘Internal Systems & Tooling’ department, Unifiedpost groups all activities on the core group tooling applications such as Oracle Netsuite, Salesforce, Cloudbilling, etc. .... We aim to extend the team with (a) more technical development profile(s) to analyse, propose and make the necessary changes.
A first professional experience is welcome, but your energy and motivation to get things done are even more important. A can do mentality in a coordinating role, keen to learn and flexible towards growth and changes, that is what we are looking for.
You will be part of a dynamic growing team team and are based in our headquarters in La Hulpe (Brussels area), Belgium and
● mainly be exposed to financial (accounting) and operational departments
● collaborate with business owners, functional and technical teams
● collaborate or lead meetings to define new requirements.
● design, development and delivery of computer applications using Agile methodology
● help in the design of CRM and ERP applications based on user needs
● propose effective ERP and CRM solutions
● perform maintenance on our ERP and CRM
● make the appropriate (technical) analysis, design changes, and challenge system performance
● perform data conversions and migrations from other legacy systems
● act as second level support operator on more complex issues
● develop customized modules, scripts, services and records
● support on data conversion, integrations and migration
● train users on application software.
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
Experience & technical skills
● Experience in ERP, CRM and other business processes
● Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, business administration, Information Systems or other related domains
● Previous professional software development experience is an advantage
● Curiosity in new NetSuite and Salesforce features and functionalities
● Interest of programming languages
● You are familiar with a scale-up environment
● Development experience with Web Services (XML, SOAP, WSDL) and REST protocols
● Functional knowledge of HTML and CSS
● SQL programming and development knowledge
● Business process knowledge in following domains Finance, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, CRM, ESB, ...
● Fluent in Dutch and English (French is an asset).
● Passion for information technology in general
● Critical thinking
● Analysis skills
● Entrepreneur, proactive and business minded
● You are creative, dynamic, you like working in teams and are autonomous.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. Extra benefits e.g. company car, flexible hours and home-based working possibilities.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.