Software Implementation Engineer
About the job
- Translating high-level functional, business and product requirements into detailed specifications;
- Developing, customizing and configuring standard products according to customer specifications;
- Preparing test plans and testing the solutions;
- Deploying implemented solutions and assisting customers in testing the delivered products;
- Knowledge sharing – documenting implemented solutions and updating the set of documents available on best practices and reference flows.
We would be happy to see
- Be proactive, take ownership, focus on problem solving, more than problem finding and think about continuous improvement - always find new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues;
- Be an excellent communicator - English is our group’s common language, so excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- Value team effort, be a team player and deliver autonomously with little supervision;
- Always be curious about new technologies and development methods.
- Education [at least in progress] in Computer Science;
- Typical knowledge of PHP and SQL (MySQL 5+);
- Basic knowledge of: XML, XSL, XSL:FO, XSD, HTML, CSS/SASS or desire to learn, and version control tools like GIT/SVN;
- Unix/Linux notions are more than a plus;
This is what you win
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goalUnifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.
Unifiedpost is a Business-Process-as-a-Service provider (BPaaS) and offers a complete technology portfolio for identity management, document management, payments & payment management, app stores with value-added services. We support corporates and B2B communities.
Our solutions range from the mundane, such as e-invoicing, to the clever ‘fintech’, facilitating asset-based lending services and alike. Unlike many point-solution providers, Unifiedpost is the one-stop-shop for streamlining your financial value chain.