Unifiedpost Group Overview
We want to become the leading cloud-based platform for SME business services built on documents, identity and payments.
Unifiedpost believes that businesses seek to digitalize and optimize the various steps in their administrative and financial value chains: from contract to invoice, from invoice to paid invoice and from payment to other related processes, such as invoice financing. This requires a reliable platform connecting various economic operators (i.e., customers, suppliers, financial institutions, governments, accountants, etc.). Whereas Corporates typically seek tailored solutions that can be integrated into their own business systems, Unifiedpost believes that SMEs seek an accessible, reliable “one-stop shop” solution.
Unifiedpost seeks to grow its business organically by
(i) growing volume from its existing customer base, including by cross- and upselling supplementary higher margin Payments, Identity and Platform Services
(ii) onboarding additional Business Ecosystems
(iii) adding more Corporate customers and partnerships,
(iv) expanding its service offering, and
(v) international expansion.
Key Figures• Founded in 2001, HQ Belgium
• 400m+ documents processed in 2020
• 1000+ FTEs
• 92% Recurring revenue at Q3 2020
• Offices in 19 European countries
• 41% gross margin on Group level, 60%+ Gross margin for Payments in FY 2019 pro forma
• 450,000+ SMEs (30% growth in 2020)
• 6% adj. EBITDA excl. expensed R&D margin FY 2019 pro forma
• 500+ large corporates
• 8 Successful acquisitions in last 3 years