About the job
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director and in close cooperation with local team, you will help to claim a substantial share for Unifiedpost’s Document Management and Payment solutions with special focus on developing the electronic invoicing business.
- Open and develop new business opportunities on the B2B environment.
- Close those opportunities, running the bidding process end-to-end.
- Assist customer with training and incentivizing the usage of our products.
- Manage customer accounts from a commercial perspective.
- Negotiates commercial terms and pricing for new and existing contracts.
- Proactively lead identification, recruitment, contracting and nurturing of selective partners across categories, tiers, and segments to support business needs.
- Develop enablement, training and onboarding new customers and partners as needed.
- Manages the relationship with key commercial partners.
Unifiedpost Group is a public listed company, with its headquarters in Brussels and offices all around Europe, doing business in 30 countries. Our mission is to help customers simplify their business processes like invoicing, payments, financing, identity, through smart, secure, and cloud-based digital platforms.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- Experienced at executing sales strategies and tactics in a B2B environment with a high level of complexity.
- Experienced at managing customer relationships, keeping abreast of service issues, and identifying add-on sales opportunities.
- Accustomed to work in a goal driven environment.
- Some experiences in SaaS’s sales will be nice to have.
- Strong closing skills.
- Experience with contract and pricing negotiations will be a must.
- Nice to have experience selling to accountant agencies as well as small business, generating sales relationships thru cold calling.
- Sales experience in the accounting, financial and enter fintech sector it will be + to add as well as in the electronic invoicing and/or payment sector.
- Communication: active listener, clear, concise, coherent, and complete written and verbal communication in Slovak and English. Nice to have Czech skills.
- Critical thinking - ability to gather, interpret, synthesize, and present information.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver autonomously.
- Customer focused.
- Willing to work with distributed teams, people from different cultures and countries, and constructively deal with differences of opinions and views.
- Proactive, takes ownership, focuses on problem solving more than problem finding and adapt to changing environment and priorities.
- Innovation - curious about new technologies, thinking out of the box for continuous improvement and finding new tools and methods for yourself and your colleagues.
- Availability to travel in and outside the country.
This is what you win
We offer a competitive salary package in line with your experience and qualifications. In addition, you will be entitled for bonus system based on results, company car, plenty of freedom to grow with the company.
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your professional skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks.
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal.
We are a fintech on a mission. Our playing field is unique, geographically diverse and challenging. Things go fast and you will learn new things every day. Apply now if you want to be part of this journey!
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.