International Sales Manager (m/f/d)
About the job
- Building international sales partnerships and relationships with key customers
- Responsibility for the entire sales process, from lead generation to contract closure
- Working closely with our international colleagues from projects, product management and marketing departments
- Close contact with the colleagues from our thirty country offices and support them in their sales projects
At Unifiedpost Group, our mission is to help customers structure complex financial ecosystems by delivering convenient, smart, digital solutions.
Throughout the world, businesses are digitizing their financial value chain: from contract or order, to invoice, payment and financing. For this evolution to succeed, there must be a trusted network connecting this diverse ecosystem.
Our secure, cloud-based platform empowers businesses by creating a space where this network can exist and deliver streamlined, automated business functions, from e-invoicing and payments processing, to working capital financing, e-identity solutions and more.
We would be happy to see
- You are a sales hunter
- You have a degree in business and administration or economics or a comparable degree
- You have several years of professional experience in international sales, ideally in the field of complex IT solutions, that require explanation
- You have very good sales and persuasive skills as well as a strong customer-focused mindset
- Your intercultural competence and your business fluent English skills for the exchange with our international business partners complete your profile
- Another language (e.g. French) would be an advantage
This is what you win
- A dynamic corporate culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- An informal working environment, a high degree of personal responsibility with excellent development opportunities
- A permanent employment contract and flexible working hours
- Home office arrangement, 30 days’ vacation
- Company pension plan
- An excellent positioning in one of the fastest-growing technology markets
- Lots of success and fun at work
Challenges: we’re transforming the world of business communications and transactions. You will develop your technical skills but also your knowledge about business processes.
Responsibility: making a difference in decision-making means you take on responsibility, not just tasks
Common purpose: you grow by learning new skills and we benefit from your knowledge. We all work together towards one goal
Unifiedpost Group is gradually transforming into a more regulated company. As a result, all roles within any of the companies of the Unifiedpost Group are subject to some form of a background check. For most roles, this will involve a simple identity and degree verification. For other roles, we might be required to also verify your criminal record and employment history.